Job offer – TECHNICIAN / ELECTRONIC PRODUCT TESTING SPECIALIST
Join a team at the forefront of technology to actively participate in the development and testing of new products by providing the necessary support for verification, testing, qualificationand certification activitiesof cutting-edge products in power electronics.
- Perform product verification, validation and certification facilities for internal testing (environmental testing, aging, reliability, vibration, EMI/EMC etc.);
- Verify and validate the performance of products such as power supplies, DC-AC converters, before, during and after testing;
- Design and develop test equipment when necessary;
- Produce initial internal tests and supervise tests in external laboratories (EMI/EMC, ALT/HALT, vibration, altitude, flammability, UL/CSA, etc.);
- Participate in the various deliverables concerning the verification, validation and certification of products (test procedures and report results);
- Undertake all other tasks related to the advancement of qualification and certification projects.
- Education: DEC in electronics, electromechanics or equivalent.
- Experience: 2 years or more in a related field. Experience in product certification and qualification is an asset. Knowledge of UL/CSA norms and standards applicable to power electronic products, an asset.
- Computer science: Windows knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Master the use of measuring instruments such as: oscilloscope, power analyzer, multimeter
- Be able to read and understand electronic diagrams well
- Ability to work in a dynamic teamwork environment at the forefront of technology. Open-mindedness, initiative,imagination, rigor and rapid understanding of the issues are necessary.
- Know how to weld miniature surface components (CMS)
- Assets: Experience with programming (script, arduino,…)
- Travel: Uncommon in the Montreal area. Very low possibilities of relocation to the United States.
- Advanced French (spoken and written)
- Advanced English (spoken and written)
Type of employment:
- Full-time, Permanent
Telcodium designs and manufactures some ofthe most advanced power conversion products in the world. The advantages of working with us:
- Dynamic and motivating team;
- Challenging work, cutting-edge technologies;
- Competitive salary;
- Financial incentive for users of public transit and green cars;
- Employer contribution to your ERLP, group insurance and many other benefits.
Telcodium/TelcoBridges offices are located in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal. Easily accessible by car, bike or public transport.